Thursday 13 August 2015

MAKER (2014) Review

13 August 2015


In your life, have you ever wanted to create something?

Since I was young I wanted to create something by myself to use it. I have pursued my dream, now I can make my own ceramics by my hand!!!!

"Maker" is a documentary about the movement of maker which impacts on society, culture and economy in the U.S. 






In my opinion, this documentary made me realize about the crucial things about maker. I think everyone can be a maker just think and start do it. For example, one of the interviewer is only a little girl but she can made an electric product by herself, another interviewer produced the product from leftovers and unused items. I think making a valueless things become more value or create somethings by yourselves are make more value in that product. As I mention, I think the value is not only the product but also the process whether it be thinking, making and solving process. Moreover, There is a website called "Shapeways" in this documentary that make people's ideas become true by using 3D printing. I think this website is really phenomenal because even some people have some idea, they don't know the way to create, so it encourages people to think a product.

So do you want to be a maker?....... Just think and do it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment