Thursday 6 August 2015

Project 3 - INTROSPECTION (J&C)

10 August 2015

Project 3 is"Art and Activism: Linking Continents, Bridging Culture", I have to do this project as a group. My group name is "J&C" which means Jewelry and Ceramics. We have decide to make project about "Identity", make the question " Who am I " that make people realize about themselves. We think that if everyone can accept themselves, they can have more confidence and tolerance because accepting background and ourselves mean we accept that we are different from others. Moreover, our aim is to help people find the value of themselves which is self-acceptance.
My responsibility of this project is proposal coordinator, which I have to manage the part of proposal to members and organize and check the proposal. I found that it quit difficult to organize every part of proposal from members because everyone have their own way to write and have some different opinion that made me hard to find the connection between each part. Moreover, members have had lots of idea which made the total exceed 1,000 words, hence it extremely difficult to shorten the article that some sentences I have to delete and summarize. Besides, we found that language is the big problems because we have to share and express our ideas in English which is very difficult and sometimes made us misunderstand some points. However, I have learnt to organize and write the proposal that is very important in future. Furthermore, the most important thing that I gain is experience to work as group, we have learnt lots of things from each other such as collaboration, discussion and tolerance which is the crucial thing to collaborate. This experience will be my precious memory!!!




I really glad to be part of this group J&C.

:)

Finally, even audiences may not find the best answer "Who am I?" through this project, trying to find an answer and realization about their own identity is our success.

.... Now your turn, can you find an answer " WHO ARE YOU?"




No comments:

Post a Comment